Meet Whitelines at the 100% Design Fair in London, 24-27 September!
Together with leading design magazine Blueprint and event/project team Claystation we present a four-day interactive event: Decorate and build a chair from paper, and enter our competition to win a full-scale version!
Visitors are invited to create their own chairs from a template included in the October issue of the Blueprint magazine.
[drupalimg id=289 title=Design a reboard chair with Whitelines desc= link=node align=right width=310 height=538]
The template of the One-Piece-Chair is printed on Whitelines paper, which creates a surface that has no glare and, more importantly can be scanned, faxed and copied without the lines interfering with the drawing.
[drupalimg id=290 title= desc= link=none align=left width=160 height=100]
Whitelines has appointed Alexander Carr as Manager for Street Teams in Sweden.
– Supporting our resellers is a road to success. We’re thrilled to have this capacity to support customers and progress faster on one of our key markets, says Sales Director Nordics, Kristian Wennerholm.
– Alexander is a vitamine shot for the Whitelines team, energetic and with a great background in restaurant management, says CEO Roland Elander.
Contact: alexander.carr[at]whitelines.se[drupalimg id=279 title= desc= link=node align=left width=450 height=322]
Leading interior design retailer Magazin will start to sell Whitelines’ products in shops and online from mid-September. As Magazin is a part of the larger group Manufactum, Whitelines will also be sold via Manufactum’s online and physical catalogs.
Contacts: markus.steber[at]magazin.com or bjorn.norberg[at]whitelines.se
[drupalimg id=280 title= desc= link=url url=http://www.magazin.com/home.html align=left width=429 height=69]
[drupalimg id=281 title= desc= link=url url=http://www.manufactum.de/home.html align=right width=216 height=57]
[drupalimg id=213 title=Whitelines goes Rawfood desc= link=node align=left width=464 height=258]Whitelines strategy & Raw Food Day 11th of August;
only raw food on the menu!
From the start in February we have now reached more than 250 physical outlets in North America. We’re proud and happy of how well the products have been received.
Vertigo Communications will act as Whitelines local sales and distribution partner in the UK.
-We’re thrilled to be a part of the movement, and embrace the challenge of changing the way people look at writing and reading, says Jenny Boyce of Vertigo Communications.
– We’re really happy to be working with Vertigo, and consider the UK market a key in our international roll-out, says Whitelines VP of Sales, Björn Norberg.
[drupalimg id=286 title= desc= link=none align=left width=196 height=137]
Contact: jenny.boyce[at]whitelines.se or bjorn.norberg[at]whitelines.se
Two leading chain resellers in Belgium will soon start selling Whitelines. Club and Dreamland are both multi-outlet chains and our partner Brepols has high hopes for the roll-out. So do we!
[drupalimg id=284 title= desc= link=none align=left width=242 height=64][drupalimg id=285 title= desc= link=none align=right width=121 height=75]
[drupalimg id=220 title=Michael Walters desc= link=popup align=right width=427 height=640]
Whitelines has formed a partnership Michael Walters at Studio 503 to lead our roll-out in USA and Canada, and to manage the cooperation with our sales- and distribution partner Consortium.
– I’m looking forward to the challenge of changing the way people think about writing and reading. Whitelines is a great brand, with great people. And the market potential is fantastic, says Michael Walters.
Kristian Wennerholm, formerly with Carlsberg, is appointed as Sales Director for the Nordic region.
– We’re proud to have Kristian on the team, and to join the movement. Kristian’s 200 mph-approach and professionalism is quite unique, says Whitelines’ CEO Roland Elander.
[drupalimg id=218 title=Kristian Wennerholm desc= link=node align=right width=100 height=140]Contact: kristian.wennerholm[at]whitelines.se
Whitelines forms partnership with leading diary manufacturer Brepols (www.brepols.com), to cover the BeNeLux region.
– We’re glad to introduce this crisp brand on the market, and have very high expectations as Whitelines is both a design-, functionality and environmental leader, says Product Manager Kris Zels at Brepols.
Brepols has a strong position in the region, and is a also a large manufacturer of diaries and several own ranges of stationery. Brepols also holds the agency for Moleskine in BeNeLux and France.